Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Beware of the chocolate peanuts

A preacher visits an elderly woman from his congregation. As he sits on the couch he notices a large bowl of peanuts on the coffee table.
- "Mind if I have a few" he asks.
-"No, not at all" the woman replied.
They chat for an hour and as the preacher stands to leave, he realizes
that instead of eating just a few peanuts, he emptied most of the bowl.
-"I'm terribly sorry for eating all your peanuts, I really just meant to eat a few."
- "Oh thats all right" the woman says. "Ever since I lost my teeth all I can do is suck the chocolate off of them!"

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, very good article about the peanuts it very funny and intresting keep the good have good time do write more
    regards Biby -Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that is a very funny post, keep up the good work and spread the laughter...

    keep smiling...

    cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:47 PM

    ok - you got me. makes me think back to all the pranks we played at sleepaway camp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep im coming!!!!!! pass me another beer.

    ReplyDelete