Antonio Lucio Vivaldi (March 4, 1678 – July 28, 1741)
In memory of this great composer we dedicate the following Violin funny quotes:
- How many second violinists does it take to change a light bulb?
- None. They can't get up that high!
- What's the difference between a violin and a viola?
- There is no actual difference. The violin just looks smaller because the violinist's head is so much bigger.
- What's the main differences between a fiddle and a violin?
a. No-one minds if you spill beer on a fiddle
b. A fiddle is fun to listen to.
The judge to the defendant:
- "You look familiar...haven't I seen your face before?"
- "Yes you have, your Honor; i gave your son violin lessons a year ago!"
..and the judge
- "Ah, Yes!...... 10 years!!!"
Labels: Antonio Lucio Vivaldi, fiddle, violin