Saturday, March 24, 2007

Funny Jokes and laughs

The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"
Latest addtions:
The student with a philosophy degree asks, "Where am I going?" - because he's a taxi driver.
(submitted by my e-Friend Thought 4 the Day)




Laundry instructions on a shirt made by HEET (Korea):
For best results: Wash in cold water separately, hang dry and iron with warm iron.
For not so good results: Drag behind car through puddles, blow-dry on roofrack.




A man walks into an auto parts store and says
- "I'd like a rear view mirror for my Yugo."
The man behind the counter thinks about this for a while, then says,
- "Yup, seems like a fair trade to me."



An engineer, a physicist and a mathematician have to build a fence around a flock of sheep, using as little material as possible.
The engineer forms the flock into a circular shape and constructs a fence around it.
The physicist builds a fence with an infinite diameter and pulls it together until it fits around the flock.
The mathematician thinks for a while, then builds a fence around himself and defines himself as being outside.

Latest additions:
An Eskimo is out for a drive one day when his car breaks down and he is
forced to call out the Alaskan AA. The Eskimo stands in the howling wind
and waits for the mechanic to arrive. When the mechanic reaches the
broken car, he sets to work, looking under the bonnet until he appears
to have located the problem. He looks up at the Eskimo and says, "You've
blown a seal, mate." To which the Eskimo hastily replies, "No, I
haven't. That's just frost on my moustache."
(submitted by a passerby )

10 comments:

  1. Finally, humor that is just funny, nothing dirty or nothing that I couldn't show to my kids.

    I especially liked the liberal arts degree joke and forwarded on to my daughter who has a liberal arts degree.

    Thanks for the chuckles! I'll be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun!like it!
    Welcome to my space

    ReplyDelete
  3. @proud to be an american
    Thank you very much for your kindest comment and i sure hope to see you again more frequently :)

    @michael
    Glad you liked the post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out all the latest news and views from young Irish Republicans in Ógra Shinn Féin (Sinn Féin Youth.)

    www.ograshinnfein.blogspot.com

    Onwards to Irish Freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:14 AM

    A very nice blog! The jokes are great especially the one with laundry=D

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the student with a philosophy degree asks, "Where am I going?" - because he's a taxi driver.

    Sincerely,
    T4td

    Plenty more at Thought 4 the day
    which is here:
    http://t4td.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that would be a liberal arts degree. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not great at this, how do I share these jokes? I want to send them to my email buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a fine sense of humor. Keep it up. Here's a joke that made me laugh.

    An Eskimo is out for a drive one day when his car breaks down and he is
    forced to call out the Alaskan AA. The Eskimo stands in the howling wind
    and waits for the mechanic to arrive. When the mechanic reaches the
    broken car, he sets to work, looking under the bonnet until he appears
    to have located the problem. He looks up at the Eskimo and says, "You've
    blown a seal, mate." To which the Eskimo hastily replies, "No, I
    haven't. That's just frost on my moustache."

    ReplyDelete