Thursday, March 13, 2008

Escape from the house - adventure flash game

I was sent this flash quiz and i must admit that the author of it, did an absolutely terrific job. I strongly encourage you to email the author if you manage to solve this puzzle.

The purpose of this game is to find all objects that will assist you in getting out of the house. It requires some imagination and your strong attention in every detail. I loved it! And i solved it. If you feel frustrated, trying to solve it please leave a message and i will post the solution a.s.a.p.

I personally felt like Indiana Jones here. I loved the mystery and the background music.

Enjoy :)



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:15 PM

    Took me about 5 minutes or so. Nicely made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice game...very nicely created....

    ReplyDelete
  3. that game is called, "Submachine," not "Escape from the House." in fact, there are other sequel games to that. it is a fun game, no doubt. try playing the other ones - Submachine, 2-5. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is an amazing blog.I will like to exchange link with it.I hav already added ur link.Now will u plz add mine.
    Site url-http://amazingblondejokes.blogspot.com/
    Site name-Amazing blonde jokes

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha very cool maze, took me about 10 minutes to beat, I got stuck after puzzle two but eventually figured it out.

    Everyone do it!

    ReplyDelete