Monday, November 17, 2008

Anecdote: My blonde little sister

One year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the
traditional feast.
Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick.
She told my sister that she needed something from the store.
When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the
stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen,and inserted it into the turkey, and
re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and
proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she
reached in and pulled out the little bird.

With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed,
"Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!"

At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry.

It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

Yep.................SHE'S BLONDE!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:08 AM

    oh that was so gunny!!!lol!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. that was funny.. u have very nice jokes in ur blog..


    I have a jokes blog too.. and i wanna have a link exchange..

    Have a look:
    Jus' Jokin!

    http://jusjokin.blogspot.com/

    I hope You are interested..

    if u are.. send me an email to:
    chinni1994@gmail.com


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that was funny. Was this a true story? I know someone who did the same thing lol.





    Rebecca
    http://www.TheNaturalSapphireCompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Site Budy

    www.smsheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:20 PM

    You got a nice blog. very funny jokes


    You can see more Funny Jokes | Pictures | Beauty Tips | Health Corner & Much More

    http://funfashion4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people will go to the extreme to pull a fast one on dumb blondes, and its not necessary. Would have been much easier to stuff the turkey with boiled eggs and then the long explained would not have been needed. No need to complicate the obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made me laugh out loud. I like your site and have linked to your site from our new(ish) blog.

    Friday Funny

    Feel free to link back but only if we can make you laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete