F

e-LauGhs A free place for funny jokes, anecdotes, humor and laughs

Just funny jokes, videos and clean humor therapy
Google
 
Web elaughs.blogspot.com
Monday, November 17, 2008
Anecdote: My blonde little sister
One year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the
traditional feast.
Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick.
She told my sister that she needed something from the store.
When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the
stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen,and inserted it into the turkey, and
re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and
proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she
reached in and pulled out the little bird.

With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed,
"Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!"

At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry.

It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

Yep.................SHE'S BLONDE!

posted by bourbouli @ 11:52 PM  
10 LauGhs and HaHas commented:
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger busby_seo_test said…

    oh that was so gunny!!!lol!...

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger santoshpandey1978@rediffmail.com said…

    Want to exchange links? Leave your blog URL & email as a comment on any post. I'll link to you, then contact you to link back.

    http://thechutkule.blogspot.com

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Vasishta said…

    lol.. that was funny.. u have very nice jokes in ur blog..


    I have a jokes blog too.. and i wanna have a link exchange..

    Have a look:
    Jus' Jokin!

    http://jusjokin.blogspot.com/

    I hope You are interested..

    if u are.. send me an email to:
    chinni1994@gmail.com


    Thanks!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Haha that was funny. Was this a true story? I know someone who did the same thing lol.





    Rebecca
    http://www.TheNaturalSapphireCompany.com

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Looking For Jokes said…

    a Turkey joke

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Sms Heart said…

    Nice Site Budy

    www.smsheart.blogspot.com

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger GMP said…

    Hi, You got a nice blog. Why can't we link exchange link exchange will make our seo improve.
    My email:gmpgiri@gmail.com
    Take a look at my blog : http//dylit.blogspot.com

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Admin said…

    You got a nice blog. very funny jokes


    You can see more Funny Jokes | Pictures | Beauty Tips | Health Corner & Much More

    http://funfashion4u.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger Ron Russell said…

    Some people will go to the extreme to pull a fast one on dumb blondes, and its not necessary. Would have been much easier to stuff the turkey with boiled eggs and then the long explained would not have been needed. No need to complicate the obvious.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger SC said…

    Made me laugh out loud. I like your site and have linked to your site from our new(ish) blog.

    Friday Funny

    Feel free to link back but only if we can make you laugh out loud.

     

Post a Comment


<< Home of jokes

 


Subscribe to my RSS
You cannot use the feed for website content syndication.

 

Link Exchange with e-LauGhs

 

 

 

 

This blog is guarded by : Tigre Marino
Tigre Marino

About Blog
Everyday most of us get tons of emails, some of them with work-related content and some come from friends who want to share funny jokes, funny pictures, anecdotes and laughs. Be a part of this blog and share yours. We would be more than happy to read a good joke. This blog does not hold any kind of copyrights for the content except if it is referred on the post itself.

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Looking for sponsored links?
e-laughs-jokes-fun



      
Highly recommended
e-FriEnDs
More Links
BlogRoll
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates


Enter your email address and get notified each time a new joke is published :

Delivered by FeedBurner

PS: You can unsubscribe any time you want.
This blog is spam-safe. All emails are kept in feedburner. Your email will only be used for elaughs delivery! :-)