F

e-LauGhs A free place for funny jokes, anecdotes, humor and laughs

Just funny jokes, videos and clean humor therapy
Google
 
Web elaughs.blogspot.com
Monday, October 09, 2006
my big Greek fat Mother!
Phone rings.
GREEK MOTHER (Greek accent) picks up the phone and answers:

Greek Mother: Hello?
Daughter: Hi Mom. Can I leave the kids with you tonight?
Greek Mother: You're going out?
Daughter: Yes.
Greek Mother: With whom?
Daughter: With a friend.
Greek Mother: I don't know why you left your husband. He is such a goodman.
Daughter: I didn't leave him. He left me!
Greek Mother: You let him leave you, and now you go out with anybodies and nobodies.
Daughter: I do not go out with anybody. Can I bring over the kids?
Greek Mother: I never left you to go out with anybody except your father.
Daughter: There are lots of things that you did and I don't.
Greek Mother: What are you hinting at?
Daughter: Nothing. I just want to know if I can bring the kids overtonight.
Greek Mother: You're going to stay the night with him? What will your husband say if he finds out?
Daughter: My EX husband. I don't think he would be bothered. From the day he left me, he probably never slept alone!
Greek Mother: So you're going to sleep over at this loser's place?
Daughter: He's not a loser.
Greek Mother: A man who goes out with a divorced woman with children isa loser and a parasite.
Daughter: I don't want to argue. Should I bring over the kids or not?
Greek Mother: Poor children with such a mother.
Daughter: Such a what?
Greek Mother: With no stability. No wonder your husband left you.
Daughter: ENOUGH !!!
Greek Mother: Don't scream at me. You probably scream at this loser too!
Daughter: Now you're worried about the loser?
Greek Mother: Ah, so you see he's a loser. I spotted him immediately.
Daughter: Goodbye mother.
Greek Mother: Wait! Don't hang up! When are you bringing them over?
Daughter: I'm not bringing them over! I'm not going out!
Greek Mother: If you never go out, how do you expect to meet anyone?
posted by bourbouli @ 2:17 AM  
0 LauGhs and HaHas commented:

Post a Comment


<< Home of jokes

 


Subscribe to my RSS
You cannot use the feed for website content syndication.

 

Link Exchange with e-LauGhs

 

 

 

 

This blog is guarded by : Tigre Marino
Tigre Marino

About Blog
Everyday most of us get tons of emails, some of them with work-related content and some come from friends who want to share funny jokes, funny pictures, anecdotes and laughs. Be a part of this blog and share yours. We would be more than happy to read a good joke. This blog does not hold any kind of copyrights for the content except if it is referred on the post itself.

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Looking for sponsored links?
e-laughs-jokes-fun



      
Highly recommended
e-FriEnDs
More Links
BlogRoll
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates


Enter your email address and get notified each time a new joke is published :

Delivered by FeedBurner

PS: You can unsubscribe any time you want.
This blog is spam-safe. All emails are kept in feedburner. Your email will only be used for elaughs delivery! :-)