Monday, October 09, 2006

Timbuktu

A poetry contest is taking place in England. There are many participants from all over the world, tv is there and it is also being broadcasted over Sattelite and Radio.
We finally are in the finals where the winning participants are a priest and a bump

The last challenge they have to face is to create a poer in 10 minutes that it will talk about timbuktu

Time starts
they both start to write... 10 minutes pass and the coordinator tells the priest to start reading his poet :
"Please father start reading", and so he does :

"I've been a father all my life. I have no children, have no wife.
I read the Bible through and through on my way to Timbuktu."

Crowd cheers the priest for his excellent poet

The coordinator tells the bump to read his poet and so he does :

"When Tim and I to London went, we found some hookers cheap to rent
They were three, and we were two. So I booked one and Tim booked two."

No comments:

Post a Comment