F

e-LauGhs A free place for funny jokes, anecdotes, humor and laughs

Just funny jokes, videos and clean humor therapy
Google
 
Web elaughs.blogspot.com
Monday, December 11, 2006
Pet Diary


A Dog's Diary:



8 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

10 am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!

11 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

12 pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

1 pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!

3 pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

4 pm - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

5 pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!

7 pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

10 pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping on the bed! My favorite!





A Cat's Diary:



Day 283 of my captivity



My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.



Tomorrow I may eat another house plant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded -- must try this at the top of the stairs.



In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors I induced one of my feline compatriots after eating to vomit on the carpet. When this failed to achieve the desired effect I decided to consume the vomit to further their repulsion. Not only was I unsuccessful, but the taste remains in my mouth.



There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches.



The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured.



For now I wait, it is only a matter of time.
posted by bourbouli @ 12:10 PM  
0 LauGhs and HaHas commented:

Post a Comment


<< Home of jokes

 


Subscribe to my RSS
You cannot use the feed for website content syndication.

 

Link Exchange with e-LauGhs

 

 

 

 

This blog is guarded by : Tigre Marino
Tigre Marino

About Blog
Everyday most of us get tons of emails, some of them with work-related content and some come from friends who want to share funny jokes, funny pictures, anecdotes and laughs. Be a part of this blog and share yours. We would be more than happy to read a good joke. This blog does not hold any kind of copyrights for the content except if it is referred on the post itself.

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Looking for sponsored links?
e-laughs-jokes-fun



      
Highly recommended
e-FriEnDs
More Links
BlogRoll
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates


Enter your email address and get notified each time a new joke is published :

Delivered by FeedBurner

PS: You can unsubscribe any time you want.
This blog is spam-safe. All emails are kept in feedburner. Your email will only be used for elaughs delivery! :-)