F

e-LauGhs A free place for funny jokes, anecdotes, humor and laughs

Just funny jokes, videos and clean humor therapy
Google
 
Web elaughs.blogspot.com
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Walking is good for you...

- Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.

- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where she is.

- The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

- I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

- I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

- And last but not least: I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
posted by bourbouli @ 12:25 PM  
0 LauGhs and HaHas commented:

Post a Comment


<< Home of jokes

 


Subscribe to my RSS
You cannot use the feed for website content syndication.

 

Link Exchange with e-LauGhs

 

 

 

 

This blog is guarded by : Tigre Marino
Tigre Marino

About Blog
Everyday most of us get tons of emails, some of them with work-related content and some come from friends who want to share funny jokes, funny pictures, anecdotes and laughs. Be a part of this blog and share yours. We would be more than happy to read a good joke. This blog does not hold any kind of copyrights for the content except if it is referred on the post itself.

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Looking for sponsored links?
e-laughs-jokes-fun



      
Highly recommended
e-FriEnDs
More Links
BlogRoll
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates


Enter your email address and get notified each time a new joke is published :

Delivered by FeedBurner

PS: You can unsubscribe any time you want.
This blog is spam-safe. All emails are kept in feedburner. Your email will only be used for elaughs delivery! :-)