F

e-LauGhs A free place for funny jokes, anecdotes, humor and laughs

Just funny jokes, videos and clean humor therapy
Google
 
Web elaughs.blogspot.com
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Could you do me a favour?
Will you water my flower pots while i ' m gone?

Labels: , , ,

posted by bourbouli @ 3:36 AM  
16 LauGhs and HaHas commented:
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Áňa said…

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous marsha said…

    cute website!!! LOL

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Birdee said…

    That was so funny!

    great job

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Watch said…

    2 times a day...

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Tathiana Sobroza said…

    Wow! I won't complain about my mom's flowers anymore... :P

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous bourbouli said…

    LooooooL

    I knew you'd liked it ppl.

    This is an amazing little space among the buildings where people kill sometimes for thereselves.

    Tatiana i won't do that either for my mom :)

    Thank you all boys and girls

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger MsLovely101 said…

    Well only if you pay me would be my answer to this question......lol....and maybe not even then. Not trying to be mean but granny has 1billion too many pots! !

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    funny stuff man...keep entertaining....here's a site if u want to have a look at the funniest book of 2007...it's releasing sometime next week...

    http://saddamshangover.blogspot.com

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Bruce Lee said…

    A good blog!!!
    How you did?!!!
    would you like to teach me a little?
    very very thank you!
    where r u from? i'm chinese.
    by the way!!that fantastic flower building is your house?~~~~
    welcome to my BLOG haha
    my blog is http://9666.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger HerbLover said…

    FUNNY!!

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said…

    LOL :-D

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger yogesh said…

    Ha.... ha..... ha.... ha...


    That's very funny and interesting too!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger luima said…

    jajajajajaja ..funny . nice blog i like it

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger cy21 said…

    funny..., very funny :)
    Hmm...I like your blog. I have one too...let's link exchange :D. Tell me if you are interested :D.Post me a comment on my blog or email me at ciprian_vb@yahoo.com.
    my blog is:
    http://wd-scripts.blogspot.com/
    check it out.
    10x

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger 牛步千里 said…

    awesome

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Foolish said…

    That indeed funny

     

Post a Comment


<< Home of jokes

 


Subscribe to my RSS
You cannot use the feed for website content syndication.

 

Link Exchange with e-LauGhs

 

 

 

 

This blog is guarded by : Tigre Marino
Tigre Marino

About Blog
Everyday most of us get tons of emails, some of them with work-related content and some come from friends who want to share funny jokes, funny pictures, anecdotes and laughs. Be a part of this blog and share yours. We would be more than happy to read a good joke. This blog does not hold any kind of copyrights for the content except if it is referred on the post itself.

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Looking for sponsored links?
e-laughs-jokes-fun



      
Highly recommended
e-FriEnDs
More Links
BlogRoll
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates


Enter your email address and get notified each time a new joke is published :

Delivered by FeedBurner

PS: You can unsubscribe any time you want.
This blog is spam-safe. All emails are kept in feedburner. Your email will only be used for elaughs delivery! :-)