Monday, February 05, 2007

An obsessed patient

A middle age man had an obsession with women's breasts. So he went to a psychologist and told the doctor about his problem.
- "I am going to do word-association. I am going to say a word and you will say the first thing that come to your mind," explained the doctor; "Oranges," said the doctor.
- "Breasts," replied the patient.
- "Apples."
- "Breasts."
- "Watermelons."
- "Breasts."
- "Wipers."
- "Breasts," said the patient with the same reply.
- "Wait a minute! I still can see the connetions between oranges, apples, watermelons and breasts. But automobile's wipers? Where is the connection?" asked the doctor confused.
- "Easy. One on the left and one on the right!!"

5 comments:

  1. If you're 18 or older, my blog may be of interest to you!
    kingstenkensley.blogsource.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 PM

    This is hilarious!! Lolz!! Could you include some humor on wedding and engagement or even for bridal showers ..that would indeed be great and I could include them in my posts and may be swap links if you are interested too!! Cheers!! Keep blogging!!Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. holaaa esta es funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:29 PM

    hola mustafa.. gracias :)

    linda.. email me :)

    ReplyDelete