A middle age man had an obsession with women's breasts. So he went to a psychologist and told the doctor about his problem.
- "I am going to do word-association. I am going to say a word and you will say the first thing that come to your mind," explained the doctor; "Oranges," said the doctor.
- "Breasts," replied the patient.
- "Breasts," said the patient with the same reply.
- "Wait a minute! I still can see the connetions between oranges, apples, watermelons and breasts. But automobile's wipers? Where is the connection?" asked the doctor confused.
- "Easy. One on the left and one on the right!!"
Labels: breasts, doctor, obsession