- Project Manager is a Person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in one month
- Developer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a Baby.
- Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
- Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
- Resource Optimization Team thinks they don't need a man or woman; they'll produce a child with zero resources.
- Documentation Team thinks they don't care whether the child is delivered, they'll just document 9 months.
- Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the process to produce a baby
- Tester is a person who always tells his wife that this is not the right baby.
- Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby.
- Cracker is the person who cracks the process and manages to produce a baby from just the DNA of the man
- Hacker is the person who reverse engineers the process of making babies and then posts it freely in the network for the people to know.
Labels: definition of designations, IT Department