A peasant bought a young rooster for his chicken-run. The old rooster warns him:
- "You can have every hen you want except that hen over there. She is Mine!"
The young rooster proudly replies:
- "No way dude, they are all MINE!"
- "Then we will race." says the old rooster; "We will run until that pile of dung and the winner will have all the hens available ok?"
- "Ok" says the young rooster and the race begins.
Both roosters start to run but the older one, although he was ahead of the race, starts loosing ground as the younger one puts more effort and accelerates.
Suddently there's a shot in the air and the young rooster drops dead!
The peasant lowers his riffle while it still smokes from the shot and wonders:
- "Weird! that's the third homosexual rooster this week"