Two friends had to carry a piano by the stairs to the 30th floor of a skyscraper because the piano was bigger than what the elevator could fit. When they reached the 30th floor, they took a little brake to catch up with their breath. They stared the view outside the big window for a while.
- "I have two good news and a bad one"
- "tell me"
- "The first one is that we finally reached the 30th floor"
- "What's the other?"
- "The second one is that the view from up here is great"
- "... and the bad news?"
- "You see that 30th floor of that scyscraper over there?"
- "Yeap.. so?"
- "That's where the piano should have gone!"