- What is the speed of dark?
- Why are there Braille signs on drive-up ATM's?
- If women wear a pair of pants, a pair of glasses, and a pair of
earrings, why don't they wear a pair of bras?
- What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
- After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out
of the water?
- If knees were backwards, what would chairs look like?
- What happened to the first 6 "ups"?
- Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?
- If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
- How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't live there?
- Why when a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment, but when a
woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute ?
- You know how most packages say "Open here".What is the protocol if the
package says, "Open somewhere else"?
- Since Americans throw rice at weddings do orientals throw hamburgers?
- Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't
they be called builts?
- The light went out, but where to ?
- Why is the alphabet in that order?
- If you got into a taxi and he started driving backwards, would the taxi
driver end up owing you money?
- If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
- If a train station is where a train stops, what is a workstation?